Attorney Jack Clay
Jack Clay is a leading Marietta, GA injury and accident attorney who has handled hundreds of cases representing people seriously injured in trucking accidents, car wrecks, factory and construction accidents, and on-the-job injuries. He has a long track record of satisfied clients who, time and time again, refer their family and friends to him for help. Many of Jack’s cases have been featured in the local and national media, and over half of the cases he takes were referred to him by fellow attorneys. He currently serves as a Vice President of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and Chairman of the West Metro Trial Lawyers Association.
Outside of his practice, he is a husband, father, community leader, and trusted political adviser who has helped run many successful campaigns. You can arrange a consultation with Jack by calling our office at (770) 729-4500 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jack graduated with a B.A. in Political Science from the University of California Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.). and a J.D. from Southwestern University where he served as an editor of the school’s law journal and received several scholarships. Coming from a modest background, he learned the value of persistence working his way through school serving as a firefighter. Jack was the youngest graduate in his law school class, and opened his law firm a short while later.
Leadership & Awards
- District Vice President – Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2008 to Present
- Chairman, West Metro Trial Lawyers Association, 2009 to Present
- Vice President, Douglas County Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Named one of Georgia’s Top 10 Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Named a Rising Star in Georgia’s Super Lawyers Magazine which is is an honor awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40.
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Superb Rated Attorney by Avvo.com, the leading attorney review & rating website. Rating: 10 out of 10 Author, Georgia Law Blog
- Mentor, Georgia Supreme Court’s Transition Into Law Practice Program
- Former Board Member, Georgia Legal Foundation & SHARE House, a leading domestic violence shelter & help center.